|This article is part of the series|
Balochi cuisine refers to the food and cuisine of the Baloch people from the Balochistan region, comprising the Pakistani Balochistan province as well as Sistan and Baluchestan in Iran and Balochistan, Afghanistan. Baloch food has a regional variance in contrast to many other cuisines of Pakistan and Iran.
Kaak, a rock-hard prepared bread, is also a notable dish.
Dampukht is also a Balochi dish which is prepared with meat and it is cooked in fats.
Khaddi Kabbab is a dish in which Balochistanis cook a whole lamb or goat over a fire. Usually there is raw rice in the stomach of the lamb and the rice is cooked by the fats of the lamb. The lamb is cooked over a fire.
A large number of Baloch people living on the coastal belt eat fish in their own style.
- "Baloch Cuisine". pakistantumhetoho.com. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
- "Balochi recipes". khanapakana.com. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
- "Food | Baloch Culture". balochculture.net. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
- "Balochi Rosh". food.com. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
|last1=in Authors list (help)
- "Unique Quetta Cuisine". subrung.com. Retrieved 12 March 2014.