Australian national quidditch team
|Full name||Australian National Quidditch Team|
|League||Australian Quidditch Association|
|Anthem||Advance Australia Fair|
|Championships||2016 IQA World Cup|
The national team made its debut in 2012 at the International Quidditch Association (IQA) Summer Games in Oxford, UK.
The Australian National Team 'The Drop Bears' competed at the IQA Global Games in 2012 and 2014, coming third and second respectively. In 2016 the Australian Dropbears beat America 150-130 to win the World Cup in Germany.
- Australian Quidditch Association
- International Quidditch Association
- Sport in Australia
- Quidditch (sport)
- Marmer, Andy (July 20, 2014). quidditch.org/news/2014/07/team-usa-secures-gold-in-shutout-against-australia "Team USA Secure Gold in Shutout Against Australia" Check
|url=value (help). Retrieved November 16, 2014.
- Official website
- Australian national quidditch team on Twitter
- Australian national quidditch team on Facebook