Atomic Data and Nuclear Data Tables
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|At. Data Nucl. Data Tables|
|Edited by||Boris Pritychenko|
Atomic Data and Nuclear Data Tables is a quarterly peer-reviewed scientific journal covering nuclear physics. It is published by Elsevier and was established in 1969. The journal was established with the aid of Katharine Way, who later served as its editor until 1973. As of 2016, Boris Pritychenko is the journal's editor-in-chief.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Chemical Abstracts Service
- Current Contents/Physics, Chemical, & Earth Sciences
- Energy Research Abstracts
- Science Citation Index
- "Atomic Data and Nuclear Data Tables". ScienceDirect.com. Retrieved 2016-06-04.
- Martin, Murray; Gove, Norwood; Gove, Ruth; Raman, Subramanian; Merzbacher, Eugen (December 1996). "Katharine Way". Physics Today: 75. doi:10.1063/1.881582.
- Ware & Braukman 2004, pp. 670–671.
- "CAS Source Index". Chemical Abstracts Service. American Chemical Society. Retrieved 2016-06-04.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2016-06-04.
- "Content overview". Scopus. Elsevier. Retrieved 2016-06-04.
- "Atomic Data and Nuclear Data Tables". 2014 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2015.