Athletic Park (Duluth)
|Capacity||6,000 (American football)|
Duluth Kelleys/Eskimos (NFL) (1923-1926)|
Duluth White Sox (MiLB (1903-1916, 1934)
Duluth Dukes (MiLB) (1935-1940)
Athletic Park is a former baseball and American football stadium located in Duluth, Minnesota. Constructed in 1903, the park was the home of the Duluth White Sox (1903-1916, 1934) and the Duluth Dukes (1935-1940). The stadium was also home to the Duluth Kelleys/Eskimos of the National Football League (1923–1926). It had a capacity of 6,000 spectators. It was demolished and replaced by Wade Stadium in 1941.