Arrinera Automotive S.A., is a Polish supercar manufacturer based in Warsaw. The company developed from an initiative in 2008 including Lee Noble, and as of late 2011, a prototype version of the Arrinera supercar has been produced.
The car is not in production yet (FEB/2015), although the company during last few years released several notes about future dates of production.
Arrinera Automotive S.A. is owned by Veno S.A. (from Feb/10/2015 operating under new name: ERNE VENTURES S.A.). Revenue of the company from the date it was established is close to 0. Company is operating by money received from public share offers to small investors.
The production Arrinera Hussarya received few changes from the concept in terms of its engine. The Hussarya will be powered by a 6.2 litre, mid-mounted V8 engine delivering 650 horsepower and 604 lb·ft of torque.
The Hussarya has a 650-horsepower engine, and a performance of 0-60 mph in 3.2 seconds, 0-124 mph in under 10 seconds, 0-186 mph in under 30 seconds, and a quarter-mile time of 11 seconds. Top speed is 211 mph. The price is $160,000 USD. Arrinera Automotive has revealed new renderings of its Hussarya supercar in April 2014, showcasing the finalised exterior design. The show car is expected to be launched within this year.
- (19 September 2011). Polish supercar has Noble ancestry, Independent Online (South Africa)
- Lienert, Paul (10 May 2011).Poland's First Sports Car, Now Dubbed Arrinera, Still in Gestation Three Years Later, Inside Line
- Hardigree, Matt (25 May 2011). Did you hear the one about the Polish supercar?, Jalopnik
- (26 October 2011). Video: De Veno Arrinera Hits the Road, GTspirit
- "Arrinera Hussarya: final design revealed". carbodydesign.com. Retrieved 2014-04-03.