Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Ann. N. Y. Acad. Sci.|
|Edited by||Douglas Braaten|
The Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences is an academic journal published by Wiley-Blackwell on behalf of the New York Academy of Sciences. It is one of the oldest science journals still being published, having been founded in 1823. The editor-in-chief is Douglas Braaten. Each issue is of substantial length and explores a single topic with a multidisciplinary approach. A review published on Ulrichsweb states the scope is enormous and describes the journal as highly respected and the articles as penetrating.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Academic OneFile
- Academic Search
- BIOSIS Previews
- BIOSIS Reviews Reports and Meetings
- CAB Abstracts
- Chemical Abstracts
- Dietrich's Index Philosophicus
- Global Health
- Index Medicus/MEDLINE/PubMed
- International Bibliography of Periodical Literature
- The Philosopher's Index
- Science Citation Index
- Tropical Diseases Bulletin
- Zentralblatt MATH
- Zoological Record
- "New York Academy of Sciences, Annals". Ulrichsweb. ProQuest. Retrieved 2014-12-24. (subscription required (. ))
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2014-12-24.
- "Serials cited". CAB Abstracts. CABI. Retrieved 2014-12-24.
- "CAS Source Index". Chemical Abstracts Service. American Chemical Society. Retrieved 2014-12-24.
- "Serials cited". Global Health. CABI. Retrieved 2014-12-24.
- "Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2014-12-24.
- "Serials cited". Tropical Diseases Bulletin. CABI. Retrieved 2014-12-24.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Multidisciplinary Sciences". 2013 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2014.