|No. 75 Cincinnati Bengals|
|Date of birth:||March 6, 1995|
|Place of birth:||Waco, Texas|
|Height:||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight:||325 lb (147 kg)|
|High school:||Waco (TX)|
|NFL Draft:||2016 / Round: 4 / Pick: 122|
|Roster status:||Injured reserve|
|Career NFL statistics|
Andrew Mitchell Billings (born March 6, 1995) is an American football defensive tackle for the Cincinnati Bengals of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Baylor University.
Billings attended Waco High School in Waco, Texas. He was rated by Rivals.com as a four-star recruit and committed to Baylor University to play college football. Billings also competed in powerlifting during high school and broke Mark Henry's Texas record with 2,010 pounds.
As a true freshman at Baylor in 2013, Billings played in 11 games and made two starts while recording 29 total tackles. As a sophomore in 2014, he started all 13 games and was named All-Big 12 after recording 37 tackles and two sacks.
|Ht||Wt||Arm length||Hand size||40-yd dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert||Broad||BP|
|6 ft 1 in||311 lb||33 in||10 in||4.96 s||4.77 s||7.77 s||27.5 in||9 ft 5 in||31 reps|
|All values from NFL Combine and Baylor pro day.|
Billings was drafted by the Cincinnati Bengals with the 122nd overall pick in the 4th round of the 2016 NFL Draft. On August 10, 2016 he was carted off the field during the Bengals practice after suffering a knee injury. On August 15, he underwent surgery to repair a torn meniscus and was ruled out indefinitely.
- Andrew Billings chooses Baylor Bears over Texas Longhorns, TCU Horned Frogs Archived May 7, 2013, at the Wayback Machine.
- Baylor hooks big recruit in Billings
- Athletic freak Andrew Billings playing big role for Baylor
- Billings gives Baylor defense a big lift
- Big ol’ Billings: Rushing the QB or clogging running lanes, Bears DT disrupts offenses
- Shawn Oakman, Andrew Billings form ideal alliance for Baylor
- "NFL Events: Combine Player Profiles - Andrew Billings". National Football League. Retrieved Mar 17, 2016.
- "Andrew Billings out indefinitely with torn meniscus". NFL.com.