Berglund is known as the Melodifestivalen conductor 16 times. Also he was musical director when the event was hosted by Sweden in Eurovision Song Contest 1992. In addition he also acted as one of the Swedish commentator for the 1999 Contest together with Pekka Heino. He composed the music of the musical SKÅL at the Maxim-theatre in 1985.
He participated on 18 September 2005 in TV4's Bingolotto.
In Autumn 2007, Berglund arranged the music in the musical "Sound of Music" at the Göta Lejon.
Selected Original Scores composed
- 1983 - Two Boys and One Girl
- 1988 - Gull-Pian
- 1989 - 1939 (film)
- 1990 - Nils Karlsson-Pyssling
- 1997 - Pippi Longstocking
- "Anders Berglund – a musical chameleon", STIM
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 28 March 2012. Retrieved 2010-03-29.
|Eurovision Song Contest conductor
| Succeeded by|