The Anasagasti was the first automobile to be built in Argentina; it was manufactured by Horacio Anasagasti of Buenos Aires from 1912 to 1914. Anasagasti's first vehicle was a 15 horsepower (11 kW) Ballot-engined car. In 1912-13 he entered cars built to his design in Europe; a team of the cars competed in the 1912 Tour de France, while a lone Picker-engined racer was entered in the 1913 Coupe de l'Auto. Anasagasti then returned home to Argentina, where he is believed to have built about 50 touring models.
An example of a 1914 Anasagasti car, previously used by the Argentine Air Force, is preserved at the Museo Nacional de Aeronáutica de Argentina, located at Morón, Buenos Aires. Another one is held and used by the "Club de Automóviles Clásicos de la República Argentina" CAC.