Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Edited by||Anne E. Kazak|
American Psychological Association (United States)
American Psychologist is the official peer-reviewed academic journal of the American Psychological Association. The journal publishes timely high-impact articles of broad interest. Papers include empirical reports and scholarly reviews covering science, practice, education, and policy.
The current editor-in-chief is Anne E. Kazak, PhD, ABPP.
Abstracting and indexing
- Aging in America (May–June 2016)
- School Bullying and Victimization (May–June 2015)
- Cancer and Psychology (February–March 2015)
- Peace Psychology (October 2013)
- 9/11 Ten Years Later (September, 2011)
- Psychology and Global Climate Change (May–June, 2011)
- Developmental Psychology
- Journal of Abnormal Psychology
- Journal of Experimental Psychology
- Journal of Personality and Social Psychology
- Kazak, A.E. (2016). "Opening Editorial 2016: Changes in scope and structure.". American Psychologist. 71 (1): 1–2. doi:10.1037/a0039995.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Psychology, Multidisciplinary". 2015 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2016.
- "American Psychologist". American Psychological Association. 9 January 2013. Retrieved 2013-01-09.