Amati-Denak is a manufacturer of wind and percussion instruments, parts, and accessories. Located in the Czech Republic, their products include clarinets, flutes, bassoons, saxophones, trumpets, cornets, flugelhorns, alto horns, mellophones, baritone horns, euphoniums, trombones, tubas, horns, and bugles.
The company owns the Amati, Stowasser and V. F. Červený & Söhne brands, which used to be independent companies themselves. The people who make the instruments are Czech craftsman. Amati is one of the largest instrument manufacturers in Europe. The Amati products are tested and adjusted before they are sold to businesses and customers. Amati Denak's musical instruments are manufactured in cities of Kraslice and Hradec Kralove. Amati currently has around 200 employees. The main factory of the company is located in the western part of the Czech Republic in Kraslice. The second factory is located in Hradec Králové. Amati provides tours where the visitors can see how the instruments are made from the beginning stages to the end. The tour is estimated to take about 90 minutes.
- "Amati Philosophy". Amati. Retrieved 27 October 2013.
- "Company History". Amati. Retrieved 27 October 2013.
- "Present". Amati. Retrieved 27 October 2013.
- "Amati Excursion". Amati. Retrieved 27 October 2013.
- "AMATI - Denak, s.r.o.". AXIGON. Retrieved 27 October 2013.
- "Dealers Amati". Amati. Retrieved 27 October 2013.