Amnada Rachel Posey|
|Known for||Brooklyn (film)|
|Spouse(s)||Nick Hornby (spouse)|
Amanda Rachel Posey (born June 1965) is a British film producer, best known for her films An Education and Brooklyn, produced with frequent collaborator Finola Dwyer. She is the wife of novelist and screenwriter Nick Hornby.
In 2015, Posey produced an historical period drama film Brooklyn, starring Saoirse Ronan, directed by John Crowley based on the screenplay by Nick Hornby. She received an Academy Award nomination for the film for Best Picture at the 88th Academy Awards along with Finola Dwyer.
- 1997: Fever Pitch (producer)
- 2004: The Open Doors (Short, executive producer)
- 2005: Fever Pitch (producer)
- 2009: An Education (producer)
- 2012: Quartet (associate producer)
- 2014: A Long Way Down (producer)
- 2015: Brooklyn (producer)
- 2016: Their Finest Hour and a Half (producer)
- "Amanda Posey: I didn't win, but my only regret is that I didn't meet". The Independent (March 9, 2010). Retrieved January 15, 2016.
- "Kiwi's Brooklyn in Oscar race". Stuff. January 15, 2016. Retrieved January 15, 2016.
- "Shot-in-Canada films flood Oscar's best picture race". NEWS 1130. January 14, 2016. Retrieved January 15, 2016.