Allied Irish Bank (GB)
|Subsidiary of AIB UK PLC|
|Founded||Uxbridge, Middlesex (1970s)|
92 Ann Street,|
Allied Irish Bank (GB) is a bank operating in the United Kingdom as a subsidiary of Allied Irish Banks.
Allied Irish Bank (GB) offers a full range of business banking services, delivered online and through 21 branches in Great Britain. The bank is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by both the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. It is covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
Allied Irish Bank has had the following successes and awards:
- 2014, 2015 and 2016 : Best Service from a Business Bank at Business Moneyfacts Awards
- 2012 and 2013 : Winner of Best Business Fixed Account provider at Business Moneyfacts Awards
- 2013 : Moneyfacts Awards Finalist in three categories: Business Bank of the Year
- 2013 : Best Business Card Provider
- "About Allied Irish Bank (GB)". AIBGB. Retrieved 19 October 2013.