Alliance of Liberties
History and profile
The party became an observer member of the Liberal International at the latter's Marrakesh Congress in 2006.
It was dissolved and merged into the Authenticity and Modernity Party in 2008.
- "Organizations". Maroc. Retrieved 10 October 2014.
- Lise Storm (29 October 2007). Democratization in Morocco: The Political Elite and Struggles for Power in the Post-Independence State. Routledge. p. 92. ISBN 978-1-134-06738-1. Retrieved 10 October 2014.
- Tom Lansford (8 April 2014). Political Handbook of the World 2014. SAGE Publications. p. 975. ISBN 978-1-4833-3327-4.
- Entry on Alliance of Liberties at Liberal International website.
- Hassan Benmehdi (3 August 2008). "New Moroccan party seen as challenge to Islamists". Magharebia. Casablanca. Retrieved 10 October 2014.