ALDREES Petroleum and Transport Services Company
|Industry||Petroleum and Transport|
|Hamad Mohammed Aldrees (Chairman)|
|Products||Gas and Diesel|
Aldrees was established in 1957, by selling its oil products stored in barrels and tanks. In 1963 the Company rented its first Petrol Station at Al-Rail Street in Riyadh, the Capital of the Kingdom.
The year 1965 brought real prosperity to the Petroleum Services Division of the Company by having owned its first Petrol Station at Al-Dhahran Street, Malaz located at the center area of Riyadh.
During the past forty-five years of continuous effort, the Petroleum Services Division has firmly expanded its operations in the Kingdom, winning over contracts both from the Government institutions and Private companies. To date the company's Service Stations strategically located kingdom wide to serve its network of clients.
In 2001 the name "ALDREES PETROLEUM" has been conceptualized and replaced the old name "Petroleum Services Division", and at the same time the slogan of which—the word Petrol written going through a symbolic drop of petrol, to symbolize life and development, of which petroleum companies look for.