|Regions with significant populations|
|Kharkiv, Donetsk, Kiev, Odessa|
|Ukrainian · Russian · Niger–Congo languages · English · French|
Afro-Ukrainians or Black Ukrainians (Ukrainian: Афроукраїнці, Ukrainian: Темношкірі Dark-skinned) are Ukrainians of dark-skinned African or American descent, including Black people who have settled in Ukraine and their mixed-race children. Black Ukrainians are multi-lingual knowing both Russian and Ukrainian aside of their native languages and aware of the cultural conflict in Ukraine between the Ukrainian and Russian languages. Population of Afro-Ukrainians is rather insignificant and mostly concentrated in major cities of Ukraine.
- Gaita-Lurdes Essami (Gaitana/Haitana) - Ukrainian singer from Kiev
- members of Ukrainian band "Chornobrivci" (Marigold) - Afro-Caribbean singers from Jamaica
- members of Ukrainian band "OON"
- Afro-Ukrainians in Donetsk. comments.ua. January 20, 2014
- Lessons in Ukrainian. politiko.
- In Donetsk dark-skinned asked the bad-mannered Russian to study Ukrainian language. Gazeta in Ukrainian. January 20, 2014
- Pop Notes: "Orange" groups top local charts. Kyiv Post. December 15, 2004
- Odessa Afro-Ukrainians tasted the Transcarpathian Hutsul bryndza Archived February 21, 2014, at the Wayback Machine.. Mukachevo portal. September 19, 2006
- Let's pass to each other a joy. Black Sea News. April 13, 2013
- Chornobrivci website
- How do in general Afro-Ukrainians live?, a blog of the Ukrainian born Mozambique national Dmytro Yatsiuk
- Orange Mozambique. Vakhtang Kipiani website.
- Huzio, H. Gaitana: Women should be first to give freedom to feelings. Interview to "Vysokyi Zamok". Art Vertep.