|Date of birth:||March 23, 1933|
|Place of birth:||Plymouth, Pennsylvania|
|Date of death:||March 8, 2001 67)(aged|
|Height:||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight:||230 lb (104 kg)|
|NFL Draft:||1955 / Round: 26 / Pick: 308|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Player stats at PFR|
Abraham Cohen (March 23, 1933 – March 8, 2001) was an American football guard who played one season with the Boston Patriots of the American Football League (AFL). He was drafted by the New York Giants in the 26th round of the 1955 NFL Draft. He played college football at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. Cohen was also a member of the Hamilton Tiger-Cats of the Canadian Football League (CFL).
Cohen played for the Chattanooga Moccasins from 1954 to 1955. He also wrestled for the Moccasins. He won the Southern Intercollegiate Wrestling Association (SIWA) championship in the 190 pound weight class in 1954. Cohen then won the SIWA heavyweight championship in 1955 and 1956. He was inducted into the UTC Athletics Hall of Fame in 1990.
Cohen was selected by the New York Giants of the National Football League (NFL) with the 308th pick in the 1955 NFL Draft. He later played for Fort Hood in the Shrimp Bowl in 1957. He was a member of the Hamilton Tiger-Cats of the CFL from 1958 to 1959. Cohen signed with the Boston Patriots of the AFL in June 1960 and played in fourteen games for the team during the 1960 season.
- "ABE COHEN". profootballarchives.com. Retrieved August 1, 2015.
- "Cohen, Abe". jewsinsports.org. Archived from the original on October 2, 2015. Retrieved October 2, 2015.
- "SOUTHERN INTERCOLLEGIATE WRESTLING ASSOCIATION INDIVIDUAL CHAMPIONS". issuu.com. p. 41. Retrieved October 2, 2015.
- "Current Hall of Fame Members". gomocs.com. July 31, 2007. Archived from the original on October 2, 2015. Retrieved October 2, 2015.
- "PATRIOTS SIGN COHEN". The Daily Register. United Press International. June 13, 1960. p. 7. Retrieved October 2, 2015.