Abdullah bin Musa'ed bin Abdulaziz Al Saud
|Abdullah bin Musa'ad bin Abdul Aziz|
|Noble family||House of Saud|
18 August 1965|
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Abdullah bin Musa'ad bin Abdul Aziz (born 18 August 1965, Riyadh) (Arabic: عبد الله بن مساعد بن عبد العزيز آل سعود) is a Saudi Arabian Prince and businessman. He is a son of the late Prince Musa'id bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and was appointed Saudi Arabia's General President of Youth Welfare in 2014. He has various business interests including paper manufacturing in his homeland, along with various sporting franchises, having previously held the position of President of Saudi side Al-Hilal FC.
Life and education
Prince Abdullah, is a son of Prince Musa'ed bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and his mother is Princess Fatima bint Hashim bin Turki bik Alngers of Turkish descent. He was born in 1965 in Riyadh. Before moving to study in Beirut he returned to Riyadh at the age of ten and studied in the schools of Al Faisaliah. After completing his high school, he moved to King Saud University studying Engineering of industrial sector and received his bachelor's degree with an honours, then got a master's degree in engineering from King Saud University in Riyadh.
Prince Abdullah bin Musa'ad established a paper manufacturing company in Saudi Arabia (SPMC Group) in 1989, accompanied by some partners, which became one of the largest companies in Middle east, with significant overseas interests. Prince Abdullah was the chairman of Al-Hilal FC between 2002 and 2004, during which time the club won the Crown Prince Cup, he is still a supporter of the club. In September 2013, he purchased 50 percent stake in English football league club Sheffield United and became co-chairman with Kevin McCabe.
Prince Abdullah married Princess Jawaher bint Fahd bin Abdullah Al Saud, and they have princess Sarah, is married to Abdullah bin Mute'b Bin Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud, the grandson of King Abdullah. Princess Nofe, is married to Saud bin Mansour bin Mute'b bin Abdulaziz Al Saud. Prince Abdullah is known for his love of reading and American football. He is a fan of San Francisco 49ers, an American football club based in San Francisco. During the annual football season, he watches the games with friends every Sunday.
- "The Prince Who Would Be Fantasy King". ESPN. Retrieved 4 September 2013.
- "Saudi Paper Manufacturing Company". Arabian Business. 4 September 2013. Retrieved 4 September 2013.
- "Prince Abdullah lands Saudi youth role". The Sheffield Star. 28 June 2014. Retrieved 28 June 2014.
- "Saudi prince buys 50% of Sheffield United". Arabian Business. 3 September 2013. Retrieved 4 September 2013.
- Karen Elliott House, On Saudi Arabia: Its People, Past, Religion, and Fault Lines-and Future, New York, New York: Alfred P. Knopf, 2012, p. 123
- "United secure new international partner". Sheffield United F.C. 5 September 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.