A Pizza in Jordbro
|A Pizza in Jordbro|
|Directed by||Rainer Hartleb|
A Pizza in Jordbro (Swedish: En pizza i jordbro) is a 1994 Swedish documentary film directed by Rainer Hartleb. The film won the Guldbagge Award for Best Film at the 30th Guldbagge Awards and Hartleb was nominated for the award for Best Director.
The film is part of Hartleb's Jordbro series that follows a group of people from Jordbro, Stockholm County, throughout their lives, starting in 1972. In its original run, A Pizza in Jordbro was the fifteenth installment of the series, but in subsequent re-edits it is the fifth film. The film serves as a summary of the entire project, with retrospectives of the preceding films.
- "A Pizza in Jordbro". The Swedish Film Database. Retrieved 15 February 2014.
- "Barnen från Jordbro - kommentar". Swedish Film Database (in Swedish). Swedish Film Institute. Retrieved 21 January 2016.
- "En pizza i Jordbro - kommentar". Swedish Film Database (in Swedish). Swedish Film Institute. Retrieved 21 January 2016.
- A Pizza in Jordbro at the Internet Movie Database
- A Pizza in Jordbro at the Swedish Film Institute Database