A Passport to Hell
|A Passport to Hell|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Frank Lloyd|
|Story by||Harry Hervey|
|Cinematography||John F. Seitz|
|Edited by||Harold D. Schuster|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
A Passport to Hell is a 1932 American Pre-Code drama film directed by Frank Lloyd and written by Leon Gordon and Bradley King. The film stars Elissa Landi, Paul Lukas, Warner Oland, Alexander Kirkland, Donald Crisp and Earle Foxe. The film was released on August 14, 1932, by Fox Film Corporation.
- Elissa Landi as Myra Carson
- Paul Lukas as Lt. Kurt Kurtoff
- Warner Oland as Baron von Sydow
- Alexander Kirkland as Lt. Erich von Sydow
- Donald Crisp as Sgt. Snyder
- Earle Foxe as Purser
- Yola d'Avril as Rosita
- Ivan Simpson as Simms
- Eva Dennison as Mrs. Butterworth
- Wilhelm von Brincken as Officer
- Anders Van Haden as Immigration Officer
- Bert Sprotte as Hotel Proprietor
- John Lester Johnson as Zakka
- Vera Morrison as Sheba
- "A Passport to Hell (1932) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-10-13.
- Hall, Mordaunt (1932-08-27). "Movie Review - The Night Club Lady - Adolphe Menjou as a Police Commissioner Who Succeeds in Finding a Wily Murderer.". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-10-13.
- "A Passport to Hell". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-10-13.