|Former names||Bellsouth Park (2000–2007)|
201 Power Alley|
Chattanooga, TN 37402
|Coordinates||35°3′16″N 85°18′50″W / 35.05444°N 85.31389°WCoordinates: 35°3′16″N 85°18′50″W / 35.05444°N 85.31389°W|
|Owner||Engel Stadium Corporation|
|Operator||Engel Stadium Corporation|
Left Field: 330 feet|
Center Field: 400 feet
Right Field: 325 feet
|Broke ground||May 3, 1999|
|Opened||April 10, 2000|
($14 million in 2016 dollars)
|Structural engineer||March Adams & Associates, Inc.|
|General contractor||EMJ Corp.|
|Chattanooga Lookouts (SL) (2000–present)|
AT&T Field is a baseball field located in Chattanooga, Tennessee. It is the home of the minor league Chattanooga Lookouts of the double-A Southern League. Capacity of the stadium is 6,362 people, with the vast majority of seating located on the first base side. Construction of the stadium began in March 1999, and was completed for the 2000 season. The stadium's first game was on April 10, 2000, a 5–4 Chattanooga win.
- Knight, Graham (July 27, 2010). "AT&T Field". Baseball Pilgrimages. Retrieved October 18, 2011.
- "Nashville's Football Stadium Nearly Ready for First Kickoff". The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. April 29, 1999. pp. A16. Retrieved September 18, 2011.
- Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis Community Development Project. "Consumer Price Index (estimate) 1800–". Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis. Retrieved October 21, 2016.
- "Parks & Recreation". March Adams & Associates, Inc. Retrieved September 18, 2011.
- "History". Chattanooga Lookouts. January 29, 2008. Archived from the original on October 18, 2009. Retrieved October 18, 2009.