ASTANO or Astilleros y Talleres del Noroeste (English: Shipyards and Workshops of the Northwest) is a shipbuilding company based in Fene, Ferrolterra, Spain, which flourished during the 1960s and the early 1970s coinciding with the end of the Francisco Franco era and the arrival of democracy on the hands of the Spanish Socialist Workers' Party (PSOE). From the late 1980s and early 1990s the possibility of joining the other shipyards of Ferrolterra and from the year 2000 forms an integral part of NAVANTIA formerly IZAR.
- Ferrol City and Naval Station in North-western Spain.
- Fene is one of the boroughs of Ferrolterra.
- NAVANTIA Spanish Shipyards.
- Discoverer Enterprise drillship, utilised in rectifying the Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Castillo de Salas, a bulk carrier that wrecked by Gijón loaded with coal in 1986.