|Public benefit corporation|
|Products||Motorways construction and maintenance|
|Revenue||€1.871 billion (2014)|
|(€21.183 million) (2014)|
|€17.746 million (2014)|
|Total assets||€40.072 billion (2014)|
|Total equity||€2.931 billion (2014)|
|Owner||Italian Ministry of Economy and Finance (100%)|
Footnotes / references|
ANAS S.p.A. (formerly an acronym for Azienda Nazionale Autonoma delle Strade, English: National Autonomous Roads Corporation) is an Italian government-owned company deputed to the construction and maintenance of Italian motorways and state highways under the control of Italian Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport.
Founded on June 27, 1946, the company took immediately a government granting for the reconstruction of Italian road network, seriously damaged in the Aftermath of World War II.
- Concessioni Autostradali Venete with Veneto government
- Concessioni Autostradali Piemontesi
- Concessioni Autostradali Lombarde
- Autostrade del Lazio
- Autostrada del Molise
- "2014 Bilancio" (in Italian). ANAS. 15 July 2015. Retrieved 20 March 2016.
- ANAS Official Website (Italian)