AMZ Kutno Sp. z o.o. is an automotive company based in Kutno, Poland, and has been operating since 1999. It specializes in the design and manufacture of special bodies for commercial vehicles, such as minibuses, ambulances, security vans and special vehicles for the uniformed services. The company also produces a line of city buses and various military vehicles.
- adaptation of Wolverine on a medical evacuation vehicle,
- adaptation Scam SM55 command vehicle,
- adaptation Scam SM55 for laboratory chemicals.
For most vehicles produced in the AMZ-Kutno armored cars are:
The Boar is produced in three versions for Polish uniformed services and export to Iraq. By February 2008 there were more than 600 units sold. In 2007 it joined the Tur I model in production, while in the 2008 model year they introduced the Zubr and Tur II models.
AMZ Dzik 2 of the Polish Army Military Police at Kielcach
AMZ Żubr P
AMZ Żubr WD with weapons mount
Mini bus chassis have been produced since 2001. Mini-buses use chassis from: Ford, Iveco, Mercedes-Benz, Opel, Renault, and Volkswagen. Initially, only conversions were performed on buses. Over time, AMZ-KUTNO started to produce buses with their own, original construction on chassis vans or trucks.
After its initial growth, the production of buses began to decrease, due to the transfer of some employees to produce the model Dzik for Iraq. Bus sales in Poland were as follows: 2003 - 60 units, 2004 - 79 units, 2005 - 56 units, 2006 - 39 units, 2007 - 27 units. Export began in 2005 year. In subsequent years, it was: 2005 - 7 units, 2006 - 24 units, 2007 - 2 units.
- AMZ City Smile CS12LF - low floor city bus
- AMZ City Smile CS12 Electric - electric city bus
- AMZ LT46M - urban bus, based on VW LT46
- AMZ Transit - minibus, based on Ford Transit
- AMZ 50C13/15 - minibus, based on Iveco Daily 50C13/50C15
- AMZ 65C15 - minibus, based on Iveco Daily 65C15
- AMZ Vario - minibus, based on Mercedes-Benz Vario
- AMZ Movano - minibus, based on Opel Movano
- AMZ Master - minibus, based on Renault Master
- AMZ Sprinter RTW - based on Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- AMZ Crafter 50 - custom body on a Volkswagen Crafter chassis
- AMZ 65C15 Ramzar - minibus, custom body on an Iveco Daily 65C15 chassis
- AMZ Boomerang - coach, custom body on a Renault Midlum chassis
AMZ Boomerang Autobus on display Transexpo 2008
City bus AMZ City Smile
AMZ Iveco Daily
AMZ Peugeot Boxer
At the end of 2006 onwards, employment in the company was about 350 people. In 2008 the number has risen to more than 400 employees.
- AMZ . AMZ. [w:] Ciężarówki Świata 2007, Nr 1 (15) 2007, s. 82. [in] 2007 World Trucks, No 1 (15) 2007, p. 82.
- Hołdanowicz G., Dzik - propozycja na czasie . Hołdanowicz G., wild boar - the proposal on time. [w:] "Raport Wojsko Technika Obronność", nr 11, 2004 . [in:] "Report of the army of Defense Technology", No. 11, 2004.
- Hołdanowicz G., Dzik 2 w Sulejówku i Wilnie . Hołdanowicz G., Dzik 2 Sulejówku and Vilnius. [w:] "Raport Wojsko Technika Obronność", nr 4, 2005 . [in:] "Report of the army of Defense Technology", No. 4, 2005.
- Hołdanowicz G., W Kutnie pojawił się Tur . Hołdanowicz G., appeared on The Kutno Tur. [w:] "Raport Wojsko Technika Obronność", nr 3, 2007, s. 44-46. [in:] "Report of the army of Defense Technology, No. 3, 2007, p. 44-46.
- Kiński A., Dzik-3 dla Iraku . Kinski A., Dzik-3 Iraq. [w:] " Nowa Technika Wojskowa ", nr 8, 2005 . [in] "New Military Technology", No. 8, 2005.
- Orłowski L., Samochód patrolowo-interwencyjny Dzik . Orłowski L., car-patrolowo intervention Dzik. Wyd. Ed. Bellona, Warszawa 2006, ss. 32. Bellona, Warsaw 2006, pp 32. Seria: Typy Broni i Uzbrojenia 222, ISBN 83-11-10492-1 Series: Types of Weapons and Armaments 222, ISBN 83-11-10492-1
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to AMZ-Kutno.|