|Look up AC/DC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
AC/DC is an Australian hard rock band.
AC/DC may also refer to:
- Any device that runs on Alternating Current (AC) and/or Direct Current (DC), two types of mains power.
- The historical commercial Battle of Currents between distributors of AC or DC as mains power.
- AC/DC motor, a type of electric motor that runs on AC or DC.
- AC/DC receiver design, broadcast receivers from the early days of radio and television that ran from AC or DC mains.
- ACDC (medicine), Arterial calcification due to deficiency of CD73 (ACDC), a rare genetic disorder.
- ACDC domain, a protein domain found in malaria parasites and its evolutionary relatives.
- AC/DC (video), a 1989 video by the band AC/DC
- "A.C.D.C.", a song by Sweet from the 1974 album Sweet Fanny Adams.
- ACDC, a dance crew led by Adam G. Sevani and Jon M. Chu.
- In sexual slang, AC/DC may refer to bisexuality.
- ACxDC, American hardcore rock band
- AC/DC Bag, a song by American rock band Phish.
- ACDSee, a shareware image viewer program