List of motorways in the Netherlands
|Motorways in the Netherlands|
Motorways in the Netherlands highlighted in red
|Maintained by Rijkswaterstaat|
These are the Netherlands' motorways by their national number, listed with the most important towns at or near the roads. The numbers start with 'A' for 'autosnelweg' (motorway in Dutch). Some of these also carry one or more European E-road numbers on (sections of) their trajectory. Although E-roads in the Netherlands are virtually all motorway, the trajectories are frequently not the same.
The following routes lost their motorway-status:
- A205: A9 - Haarlem-West (current )
- A68: Haelen - Roermond-West (current )
- A261: Tilburg - Loon op Zand (current )
- List of E-roads in the Netherlands
- Roads portal
- Netherlands portal
- "Wat voor wegen zijn er in Nederland en wie is de wegbeheerder". De Rijksoverheid. Retrieved 21 December 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to European roads in the Netherlands.|