|Chemical and physical data|
|Molar mass||191.27 g/mol|
|3D model (Jmol)||Interactive image|
It was first reported to the EMCDDA in November 2011.
4-Methylbuphedrone is listed in Anlage I and therefore illegal in Germany.
- "4-Methylbuphedrone". Cayman Chemical. Retrieved 16 July 2015.
- Nahoko Uchiyama; Satoru Matsuda; Maiko Kawamura; Ruri Kikura-Hanajiri; Yukihiro Goda (January 2014). "Identification of two new-type designer drugs, piperazine derivative MT-45 (I-C6) and synthetic peptide Noopept (GVS-111), with synthetic cannabinoid A-834735, cathinone derivative 4-methoxy-α-PVP, and phenethylamine derivative 4-methylbuphedrine from illegal products". Forensic Toxicology. 32 (1): 9–18. doi:10.1007/s11419-013-0194-5.
- Nahoko Uchiyama; Maiko Kawamura; Ruri Kikura-Hanajiri; Yukihiro Goda (April 2013). "URB-754: a new class of designer drug and 12 synthetic cannabinoids detected in illegal products.". Forensic Science International. 227 (1–3): 21–32. doi:10.1016/j.forsciint.2012.08.047. PMID 23063179.
- Christophe Soussan; Anette Kjellgren (September 2014). "Harm reduction and knowledge exchange—a qualitative analysis of drug-related Internet discussion forums". Harm Reduction Journal. 11 (25). doi:10.1186/1477-7517-11-25. PMID 25200686.
- "关于印发《非药用类麻醉药品和精神药品列管办法》的通知" (in Chinese). China Food and Drug Administration. 27 September 2015. Retrieved 1 October 2015.