|Cardinal||two hundred one|
(two hundred and first)
|Factorization||3 × 67|
|Divisors||1, 3, 67, 201|
201 is a Harshad number in base 10.
- 201 is an HTTP status code indicating a new resource was successfully created in response to the request, with the textual part of the response line indicating the URL of the newly created document.
- 201 is a Saros cycle; the next solar eclipse in this cycle is predicted to take place in AD 3223..
- The New General Catalogue object NGC201 is a magnitude 15 spiral galaxy in the constellation Cetus.
- 201 Penelope is a large Main belt asteroid discovered in 1879.
In other fields
- A 201 file is a set of documents maintained by the US government for members of the Armed Forces. It is also referred to as the Official Military Personnel File.
- HTTP status code 201 indicates the success of a POST command, with the textual part of the response line indicating the URI by which the newly created document should be known.
- 201 in binary (11001001) is the title of an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation.
- Area code 201 is the area code assigned to northern New Jersey in the United States.
- 201 is the course number of basic or entry-level courses at some Canadian universities (such as the University of Calgary and Athabasca University), especially if the number 101 is allocated to remedial courses.
- 201 is also short for 201 Poplar, the jail in Memphis, Tennessee, and alluded to in many rap songs from Memphis artists.
- in Philippine employment, a 201 file is a file detailing an employee's history and records with a particular employer
- The 201 Class diesel locomotive used by Iarnród Éireann and NI Railways.
- The 201 series is a Japanese commuter train type
- The EMI 201 television camera use in the 1960s
- "201" is the title of an episode of South Park.