2015 Critérium International
|2015 UCI Europe Tour|
|Dates||28–29 March 2015|
|Distance||289 km (179.6 mi)|
|Winning time||7h 35' 45"|
|Winner||Jean-Christophe Péraud (FRA)||(AG2R La Mondiale)|
|Second||Thibaut Pinot (FRA)||(FDJ)|
|Third||Fabio Felline (ITA)||(Trek Factory Racing)|
|Points||Fabio Felline (ITA)||(Trek Factory Racing)|
|Mountains||Marco Canola (ITA)||(UnitedHealthcare)|
|Youth||Thibaut Pinot (FRA)||(FDJ)|
|Team||AG2R La Mondiale|
The 2015 Critérium International, was the 84th edition of the Critérium International cycling stage race. It took place on the island of Corsica, around the city of Porto Vecchio. As the previous three editions, the race consisted of three stages, two on the first race day (including a short individual time trial) and one on the second day.
The race has been won by Jean-Christophe Péraud of AG2R La Mondiale for the second time in a row. The Frenchman claimed overall lead in the final stage, which he won. Thibaut Pinot (FDJ) finished second in the General classification and won the Young Rider classification. Fabio Felline of Trek Factory Racing, who won the time trial on stage 2, was third in the General classification and won the Points classification. UnitedHealthcare's rider Marco Canola claimed the Mountains classification, while French team AG2R La Mondiale won the teams classification.
|1||28 March||Porto-Vecchio – Porto-Vecchio||92.5 km (57 mi)||Hilly stage||Ben King (USA)|
|2||Porto-Vecchio – Porto-Vecchio||7 km (4 mi)||Individual time trial||Fabio Felline (ITA)|
|3||29 March||Porto-Vecchio – Col de l'Ospedale||189.5 km (118 mi)||Mountain stage||Jean-Christophe Péraud (FRA)|
|Total||289 km (179.6 mi)|
Professional Continental teams
28 March (Morning) Porto-Vecchio - Porto-Vecchio, 92.5 km
28 March (Afternoon) Porto-Vecchio - Porto-Vecchio, 7 k time trial
29 March Porto-Vecchio - Col de l'Ospédale, 189.5 km
Classification leadership table
||Young rider classification
|1||Ben King||Ben King||Ben King||Ben King||Clément Saint Martin||Cannondale–Garmin|
|3||Jean-Christophe Péraud||Jean-Christophe Péraud||Fabio Felline||Marco Canola||Thibaut Pinot||AG2R La Mondiale|
|Final||Jean-Christophe Péraud||Fabio Felline||Marco Canola||Thibaut Pinot||AG2R La Mondiale|
- "Critérium International to stay in Porto-Vecchio in 2015 and 2016". letour.com. 2015. Retrieved 18 March 2015.
- "Critérium International 2015 - Stage 1". ProCyclingStats. Retrieved 28 March 2015.
- "Criterium International stage 2: Felline wins individual time trial". Cyclingnews.com. Future plc. 28 March 2015. Archived from the original on 2 April 2015. Retrieved 5 April 2015.
- "Peraud wins overall title at Criterium International". Cyclingnews.com. Future plc. 29 March 2015. Retrieved 5 April 2015.
- "16 teams head for Porto-Vecchio". letour.com. 2015. Retrieved 18 March 2015.