1905 in Argentine football
|Tercera División||Alumni III|
|Copa de Honor||Alumni|
1905 in Argentine football saw Alumni crowning Argentine champion, winning its 5th league title in six seasons. A new team, Reformer Athletic Club from the city of Campana, registered to play the tournament.
- Champion: América
- Champion: Alumni III
- Champion: Alumni
- Champion: Rosario AC
3 September 1905
|Rosario AC||4-3 (aet)||CURCC|
| M.O. Wells (2)
J. G. Parr
| A. Camacho |
Sociedad Sportiva Argentina
- Champion: Nacional
Argentina national team
Argentina contested its first official tournament in 1905. The squad played Uruguay for Copa Lipton on 15 August 1905. The game ended 0-0 after extra time and the trophy was awarded to Uruguay as the visiting team.
|16-Jun||Rosario||R. Central / Rosario A.C. Combined||5–0|
|18-Jun||Buenos Aires||Belgrano A.C.||7−0|
|?||Buenos Aires||R. Central / Rosario A.C. Combined||6−0|
|2-Jul||Buenos Aires||Liga Argentina||9−1|
- It was a common practise that clubs playing in Primera División registered reserve teams to play the lower divisions tournaments.
- Team formed by British players that played in the Argentine league during the first years of the 20th Century.
- Team formed by Argentinean players from the Argentine league during the first years of the 20th Century.
- All-star team of the Argentine league.
- Argentina 1905 by Osvaldo José Gorgazzi at RSSSF
- "Argentina - Copa de Honor "Municipalidad de la Ciudad de Buenos Aires" - 1905". Retrieved 19 June 2016.
- "Argentina: Copa Competencia 1ra. División 1905". Retrieved 19 June 2016.
- Historia del Fútbol Argentino, various authors, Editorial Eiffel, Buenos Aires, 1958.
- Other results of Argentina national team at RSSSF.com