1460s in architecture
|1450s . 1460s in architecture . 1470s|
- 1462 - Reconstruction of Basilica of Sant'Andrea, Mantua in Lombardy by Leon Battista Alberti begins.
- 1463-7 - Fatih Mosque, Istanbul, designed by Atik Sinan, is constructed.
- 1464 - Neemrana fort in India is begun.
- 1466 - Ockwells Manor in Berkshire, England, is completed.
- 1466-7 - Neubrügg covered wooden bridge over the Aare between Bern and Kirchlindach is erected.
- 1468 - Rebuilding of the Palazzo Ducale, Urbino, begun by Luciano Laurana.
- 1469 - Kasımiye Medrese in Mardin, Turkey, begun before 1407, is completed.
- 1461: November 26 - Severe earthquake in L'Aquila.
- c.1464 - Filarete completes his Libro architettonico, a treatise on architecture and the ideal city of Sforzinda.
- 1464 - Bernardo Rossellino, Florentine sculptor and architect (born 1409)
- 1466: December 13 - Donatello, Florentine sculptor (born 1386)
- c.1469 - Filarete, Florentine architect (born c.1400)
- Ford, David Nash (2002). "Ockwells Manor". Royal Berkshire History. Retrieved 2015-05-07.