|Cardinal||one hundred three|
(one hundred and third)
103 is a strictly non-palindromic number.
103 is the smallest prime number in which the period length of its reciprocal is exactly 1/3 of the maximum length.
In other fields
When "and" is required for the number name, 103 is the smallest number requiring 18 letters when spelled out in English.
One hundred three is also:
- Wells, D. The Penguin Dictionary of Curious and Interesting Numbers London: Penguin Group. (1987): 133
- Sam's Piano's song: the "103 Song"
- Mayke was hit by bus 103
- The number 103 is the calling card of the Ice Truck Killer on the television show Dexter
- "Fever 103" is the title of a famous poem by Sylvia Plath
- "Sloane's A007770 : Happy numbers". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation. Retrieved 2016-05-27.
- "Sloane's A016038 : Strictly non-palindromic numbers". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation. Retrieved 2016-05-27.