These are a few simple examples for the first steps exploring IPFS. This list will grow over time. The examples are viewed through an ipfs-hosted renderer.
- Dags and Objects and Blocks! (oh my)
- Be the swarm
- Roll your own ipfs!
- Trivial snapshots with ipfs
- The Inter-Planetary Naming System
- Modifying the bootstrap peers list
- Configuring your node
- Adding and Playing Videos
- Visualizing objects with graphmd
- Git, even more distributed
- IPFS for websites
Simple JS Apps
These are trivial little JS “apps” deployed through IPFS. They are simple utilities that demonstrate how one might build js applications and deploy them through ipfs.