J. Darius Bikoff
|J. Darius Bikoff|
John Darius Bikoff|
September 21, 1961
Queens, New York City, United States
|Residence||Upper East Side, Manhattan|
|Alma mater||Colgate University|
|Occupation||Founder and CEO, Energy Brands|
|Net worth||US$ 325 million|
|Children||daughter and son|
John Darius Bikoff (born 21 September 1961 in Queens, New York) is an American entrepreneur, founder and CEO of Energy Brands. He was born to an American father and an Iranian mother. His father, William, was the owner of a real estate management company and was also a metals importer.
- "J. Darius Bikoff Biography - life, family, childhood, children, name, school, young, son - Newsmakers Cumulation". Notablebiographies.com. Retrieved 2012-06-10.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on August 24, 2011. Retrieved May 29, 2011.
- "J. Darius Bikoff Biography".
- The Independent. London http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/cocacola-buys-vitaminwater-maker-energy-brands-for-41bn-450478.html. Missing or empty
- Newcomb, Peter. "America's 50 Richest Paydays | Politics". Vanity Fair. Retrieved 2012-06-10.