See also:

Court case: FSFE sacked female employees Susanne Eiswirt and Galia Mancheva

Re: Tor exit nodes

Let me rearrange these really good points.

В Сб, 15/04/2017 в 02:14 +1000, Russell Coker пишет:

Your main point seems to be this:

> You are lucky.  I'm not going to rely on luck for the security of my GPG and
> SSH private keys and the other private data on my machines.

But the strongest one is:

> I'm also not going to rely on luck to remain out of jail.

So, about this statement:

> Sure.  But let's spread the idea that running a tor exit node on anything
> that's in any way related to the system that has your GPG key is a really bad
> idea.

I'm thinking, it should be a bit stronger than that.

"running a tor exit node"
eq
"rely on luck to remain out of jail"
eq
"rely on luck to keep all your computers in possession from being seized
by the law enforcement"
eq
"rely on luck to keep your keys uncompromised"
"is a really bad idea"

If that what you meant, I'd put my name on it.