See also:

Follow Uncensored Debian Community on RSS to learn about all new debian-private leaks

Re: Dmitry Bogatov arrested in Moscow

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 04:37:43PM -0400, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Apr 2017, Dmitry Shachnev wrote:
>

> >I don’t see how it can harm.
>
> If these are politically-motivated charges then being seen to be supported
> by "the wrong kind of people" might not be good optics.
>
> But I trust the DPL and press team can sort it out.

If these are politically-motivated charges, would be wise to consider a
temporary removal of his key(s) from the keyring?  The threat profile
which concerns me would be potential compromise by a malicious
government entity.

--
Roberto C. Sánchez