These are links to some of the IPFS repositories.
- ipfs/ipfs as a landing repository, with links to various other repositories.
- ipfs/support for issues with getting ipfs up and running.
- ipfs/go-ipfs for the go-ipfs implementation.
- ipfs/faq for questions you might have about IPFS.
- ipfs/reading-list for papers to read to understand IPFS.
- ipfs/awesome-ipfs an awesome-* list of IPFS resources, tools, and applications built on IPFS.
- IRC: #ipfs on chat.freenode.net for live help + some dev discussions (Logs)
- Google Group: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @IPFSbot for some news.
- ipfs/community for meta-questions on how we manage our community in general.
- Discourse: discuss.ipfs.io for the main place to ask questions, share information and find like-minded people who are using IPFS, libp2p, multiformats, orbit, orbit-db, IPLD, or any of the other libraries, tools and protocols created by the IPFS community.